Improving Speed, Efficiency and Quality through Construction Industrialisation
As many of you will be aware off-site construction is not new but many are still questioning the quality, cost, sustainability and efficiency. Deferring or delaying these questions could not only be wasting your money but it could also be stopping you from saving money!
Join us at the Offsite Construction & Prefabrication event where your fellow industry experts will provide you with a full breakdown of current case studies. Ensuring that you leave equipped with the knowledge to pursue off-site construction as the option for your projects.
Whether you chose modular, or timber frame building the challenges across multiple platforms and project teams differ substantially as do the strategies to address them. This event will unite asset owners, architects, construction contractors and building services professionals to present you with their expertise across offsite construction projects within the commercial, residential and educational sectors.
This event will focus on:
Maximise your learning by attending 4 pre-conference interactive workshops including:
- Hear industry professionals address challenges with implementation of volumetric construction with a multi-disciplinary approach
- Learn from four interactive workshops encompassing assurance of speed, delivery and implementation of volumetric projects
- Learn from an agenda focusing on the entire breakdown of these complex volumetric projects
- Hear about innovative and current offsite construction case studies
- Remember book now to ensure to receive your complimentary place at Laing O’Rourke Site visit
Join us this December for Knowledge, Networking and Collaboration as we develop the future of the offsite construction and prefabrication space!